As I dig deeper into my heart and mind to understand the magic I wove in the past 2 years, I understand few fundamentals.. So very clearly.
1. People are fundamentally good. And they want good for themselves. They want to bring good things to themselves.
2. But, there is a world out there to rob them of their goodness for their own good. This world tells them all the wrong things in the garb of goodness.
3. Simply because, it benefits them. It benefits their pockets.
4. Drinking and smoking are marketed as social habits. I have always felts left out in such gatherings. Not once, not twice, not thrice… Several times.
5. Many of us just give into such habits because we want to be social beings. There is no greater benefits that one thinks or finds.
6. But, once, once you are into these pits, it’s forever. It was easy to lose oneself but now increasingly getting difficult to find oneself.
7. I never thought that being away from such things is good for me. I simply did because it was social for me. It was anti social and like an evil.
8. And when I was getting bogged down by the world’s fakery, I used this potent power to shoot through the roof and emerge victorious.
9. The love that you possess for your body is born out of social values you have inculcated.
10. So, being social in a way that rejuvenates you is far better than following the big followings.
If you are part of minority like me, celebrate. Celebrate your teetotaller status. I celebrate my status by running, what do you do?