how my life as a kid of an army soldier influenced my attitude towards life in general and fitness in particular.
- Nature love
- Keeping our mind and body occupied.
- Following rules and respecting them
- Frequent transfers telling me change is the only constant.
- People change, places change – don’t bother. Just don’t change your feelings. Stay loved and love!
- Reach out to people from all hues and colours. Caste, creed, colour don’t matter if you want to live a good life
- Street smartness is more useful than intelligence.
- Have fun while you are alive. Crying does not change anything. They make matters worse.
- You may call upon to do your duty at any time, anywhere, be alert.
- The biggest thing that will always be cherished about you – how you dealt with the crisis. Did you get uprooted or stayed grounded?
Will be expanded soon to a full length essay with anecdotes from writers experiences.
Leave a Reply