All who wish to get up early in the morning and without the aid of an alarm clock:
in 10 easy steps ⏰
- I always hated the alarm clock. And so, I always ended up failing to listen to my clock within few days into a new year.
- We all wish to wake up early. We all know that it has so many benefits. But, we end up practicing it in breaching it.
- Initially, I thought, this was due to my own laziness. But, I started to dig deeper once I had found my love for morning – going for the run.
- I realized that first of all you need a clear sense of purpose to wake up each day. So, ask yourself, “what is that I can not afford to sleep so late and I gotta get going as early as possible?” In my case, it was my love to see the rising sun as I ran along.
- Now, half the work was done. I made a note of what all I did all day long.
- I realized that I was sleeping late. So, I started to work backwards. Why did I sleep late? Who were those devils stopping me?
- I made a list of things : watching late night movies, chatting with friends, eating my dinner too late and eating too much etc.
- Turned to the next page of my journal and sorted them all – one by one. It was reassembling the pieces of my life to fit them all together.
- The real cause of early rising is good sleep and timely sleep. You must get into bed in such a way that you are able to sleep for 7 hrs straight without any problem.
- Once the body Circadian Rhythm has been fixed, the biological clock becomes functional and you will throw the alarm clock out of the window or better archive it.